Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Book Review of 'A Hearts Obsession" by Colleen Goble





This was the second novella in the Journey of The Heart Series. I hated that I missed the first one. This is this first book I have read by Colleenn Goble, Rand just got out of jail and heads home he finds out that Sarah is now engaged to Ben. He had a special coin he had carved with their names on it, He gave it to Sarah's brother Jacob to give to her. He left for the west and never looked back Wade Sarah's brother is dead set on making her marry Ben, but Sarah is in love with Rand. Rand who is promised to another woman, will Sarah find love with Rand or will she continue to fight for his heart?

 

This short story is a very quick read.  From the first page I loved Sarah’s character, but was sad when it didn’t seem to develop into a deeper storyline.  Just about the time the novella really became interesting, it just ended, leaving you with a lot of unanswered questions.  Maybe this was the author’s intention…to leave you wanting more so you will read the next in the series.  For the most part it was an enjoyable book and I will look forward to the next one.
\
Disclosure I was given a free copy of this book by Book look Blogger through Harper Collins I am not being compensated in any way the thoughts and review are my words and thought and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment